Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Something On Side Effects ..

Notice about a Dilli ka Ladki and Mumbai ka Ladaka gettin along in this well acted movie. That reminds me of Dilli ki Ladaki that Malika tried to potray. Wouldn say it was bad but nothing great either. Rahul Bose is simply fantastic and superb. I love this chap. He's got a real sence of humor, a brilliant timing and facial reactions to die for.

So here we are discussing the Side Effect of falling in love. I love the way the move has be centered and narrated by Rahul. His teachings, preachings and Gyan, does sounds funny but I admit it makes real sence. Apart from the obvious humour at places it was funny to see the Dilli ka Autowala, Mallika ka papaji, Baby Doll Volume-3, obviously the Coffee, roomie who dosen changes his underwear for more than a week and loads more.

I specifically enjoyed the conversation that Rahul and his 2 friends (Jija n Roomie) have while boozing in a Pub. Simply too gud. And special thankx to Malika for not revealing n looking vulgar too much.

So take away from the movie --- >
When in doubt, say "I LOVE YOU". ---- It really helps in building up your score.

No comments: