Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Trips around 2007 New Year's Eve

It was 2006 Christmas Eve, a long weekend. And it has been quite a while that I had gone on a outing with family. Morover one of my friend's mom and bro was in city (from Dilli) and it was good idea for everyone to come together for a trip. So the decided place was Kashid and Murud. These are beaches 150 Km South of Mumbai and 50 Km south of Alibaug. They are in a pretty way fine piece of beaches that you can find within 200 km of Pune. Well I wouldn't say much about the trip and let pictures do most of the talking.

This is me doing Pole Dance in the middle of the night at the House where we stayed. Thanks to the stong light bulb, the actual me isn't revealed much.
This is the Enterance of the Murud-Jangira fort that is 1/2 a km into the see. The only way In is to take a ride on the sail boats (costing 12 bucks for to n fro journey) and then literaly jumping from the sail boats onto the narrow steps, a place crowded by many vistors waiting for their ride back.

This is how the Murud Jangira Fort looks like on its way on the sail boats.

Here are all of us in the Fort. It was really sunny in the last week of December (in Northern hemisphere) and trust me everyone is wearing loads of sunscream. :)

Well I am a lill bit of a photographer myself. Was trying my hand at it. This is a pic I took. I would call it beautiful. Its for you to decide.
Now lets get back to the Beach Area of which the story is all about. These are us early morning on the Kashid Beach. It was a lot of fun.

And this is me. Also the pic was taken by me. You would be ale to see this pic of mine on Orkut too.

No comments: