Friday, March 09, 2007

La La Latin Battle .. Part -1

Here comes the good part of posting the Good NeWs. So the Rocky's Latin Battle happened on the 3rd or march, 2007 @ AreA 51 - the Biggest and Best Disc in Pune. And it was a awesome evening with everyone performing their best. Dancing to the music of Salsa, Cha Cha Cha, Rumba & Jive it was an evening to remember. The performance by Rocky and Ketaki was a splended bonus for all the viewers. So here is the final tally:

Best Couple Rank 1 : Shiney n Tejas (Cha Cha Cha)
Best Couple Rank 2 : Pooja n Varun (Rumba)
Best Couple Rank 3 : Parul n Gaurav (popular as Monty) (Salsa)
Best dancer(female) : Nishita
Best dancer(male) : Abhay

Well I have been waiting for pix n video but still haven't received any yet. I will be putting that soon. Watch out for this space. ;)
This is how it appeared in the Indian Express-Pune Newsline dated 6th March.
Believe me thats me (hehehe my face not completely visible) and my dance partner Parul.



No comments: