Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pune Central Salsa Competition & Kaytee @ Lush

I would have performed in Pune Central but guess it was not in my destiny. This came to me as a big shock that we ( Me n Garima) had actually qualified for the show. Had it not been the courtesy of the people at Central, things would have been much different, I believe pleasent. Garima didn't get a call from Vinay (guy @ Central) and so we assumed we are out of the game. And guess what right at the event time Vinay wants me to perform in a matter of mere 30 min. Its not possible. You can't expect me to arrange my partner and music CD in 30 min. So I denied and I was sadly happy to be a part of the audience. 5 couples performed. 3 from Rockys. Tejas and Nishita were damm good. I knew they would win, though theirs was a brilliant performance but less of Salsa. I admired Shikha's dance on the other hand with Vineet. Both Kaytee's students.
The same evening we landed at Lush (now Scandal) and it was Kaytee's workshop. He taught some good moves. Thats where I happen to meet him 1st time. Admired the guy in first go. Cool, smart and knows how to dance and carry himself. Monty -- now you know, this is where you intend to move on.

No comments: