Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Long Awaited Performance at Le Meridian .........

Destiny is what I will call this. Something that was unexpected but happened. May be happened for good. Something I, rather we had waited for a long time. But it was somewhat different. Not the cosy way we wanted. So I thought to myself. Be very careful what you wish for, things may really come true. :) Anyways just a day of practice was hectic n tiring. This performance happened at Le Meridian and we 4 performed - Me, Abhi, Bhavin and Irisha. I was actually Girish's replacement. Girish fell ill a day before on 3 Martinis. Hmmmm poor boy. Well it went well. The fight before dance was inevitable. Still it went just fine.

The pix and the video will be placed here soon. :) Okie I got this newspaper coverage from DNAindia website. And click here to see this big on DNA's website.

No comments: