Saturday, May 02, 2009

London 2.0.1 - Thursday Salsa Nights @ Yates Croydon

Thursday 30 April '09

After 10 months away from London I did miss being taught by The Tree House (now Yates) instructors. Plus the very many pretty ladies I used to dance with. Now I was back. It was a feel good factor. I wasen't surprised but it was great to see those old faces and the fact that people still remember you. They were the same faces, ever so regular to the Simply Salsa sessions in Croydon. Well Onu was enthu to join me as well for the beginner's session. I am sure she was broadly inspired from Mine and Abby dance video - "we just danced". The surprise factor was Molly, a pretty gal we met, who was impressed by my dance and showed great interest in learning from me. :) Herz some memories.


No comments: