Thursday, April 14, 2011

BACK TO BLOGGING ...

Its close to 2 years and I haven't seen my blog. Never updated it. A lot has changed bu a lot still remains the same. I feel I need to xplore some more, find a new purpose now. I need to gym, want to like myself, need a fit body. But 1 big thing is need motivation. The things I have been doing now is all that needs to be done. What I need is a replacement for dance. I haven't been dancing because of the J reason and so ... just don't want the life to just go on. Would want to pursue my dreams or make new ones. Skating is in line but thats a hobby not a passion. Hmmm Monty bhai do somethin about this.

I am a week off in London. Accommodation sorted out after my 3 week trip back from India. In this trip i can see myself getting the possession of my house. Thats a dream to come true after decades.

I will try to be regular on my blogs from now on. May be I will find my purpose somewhere.
Plus I will update in next few posts I will put some pix and things happened in last 2 years.

As per the below post, this laptop is totally gone as it was destroyed by Molly. :) Way to end it.

No comments: