Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Feb 2013

Hmmm so Feb is almost coming to an end. It was a quite simple month. Valentine's day was mostly spent working and then me driving back to London to habe morning glory for dinner with my hun and joining us were D n D. DnD came back with a surprise, it was great to see them. As both my Swindon flatmates were in India for their respective weddings I invited friends to Swindon and we went for a Bath trip. So we 7 went to Bath on a rainy day but had some good time. Time spent with my hun was simply superb.  It was Domi's birthday last friday and I drove from Swindon to London reached the pub called Agenda near Fenchurch Street at 6:30 pm. Today was salary day, yuppiee. Mom is recovering from foot fracture. Luv billi too. They should come here soon.

Ok so just that I dont forget here is the course I will want to attend.

No comments: