Sunday, February 24, 2013

When I turned 31! !!!

If I have an option I will spend my birthday in a new  country where I have not been to before. Birthday to me is a very personal day, a very me day. I dont like to spend it with myself mostly and with hun. It is like a checkpoint in live which gives me an opportunity to loof back, think forwarward, analyze and celebrate. Its an opportunity for me to connect with myself across different times. I hardly feel alone, because its me from now and me from the past and me from the future who come together. 
This year I celebrated it in Milan. Milan for no other reason apart from the fact that the light tickets were cheap. Like £56 return. The weather wasn't great but it was a nice short visit. And it us an opportunity to meet Ambrish for the first time.

No comments: