Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Vist to see Kawasaki ER 6N in Becton London

I have set up alerts on autotrader and mcnnews websites and whenever someone adds a bike which matches my criteria (Kawasaki ER 6N) I get an email. I have been checking out bikes online for a while now and this was one that the seller was based in London and being almost in the right price category I wanted to check it out. So on Sunday I called up this guy on Sunday morning and fixed an appointment at 6pm the same day.
I drove with Molly and bought a flashlight on the way to investigate in semi darkness. It was a good thought. The guy showed me the bike and I liked the feeling of owning the bike. Next investigated the bike closely based on the youtube videos see on the way. So there were small wear n tear with the bike and it looked fairly good with 8000 miles on it. I took it for a small test ride. Got my new helmet from the car, removed the covering and got new gloves. Bouy what a feeling. The small ride was cold but brilliant. I was happy and at the same time in dilemma whether to own one right now considering the care and money required. The gloves were for summers so pretty useless for the chill. My hands were frozen but enjoyed the ride. Went back after the vist to O2 and then visited deepak n deepali.

I love to have a bike soon but with the investment £2800 + insurance £200+ plus tax £70 and MOT £150 or so i see investment of £3220 I might wait for an year. MnS may visit this year. Definately I should rent it this year on some good weekends. The love stays I shall be back to buy one.

Isnt this guuud?

No comments: