Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve - 2008

This is one of those different Christmas Eve. I did happen to spend some good time with friends. The interesting part is the shopping I did for a 1 year old baby boy whose birthday was on 24th Dec. It was a guuud experience getting into a shop of tiny products and searching some extremely miniature sized clothes. Hopefully they like it, I still have to get reviewes on my shopping. Dinner was at very own Polka Dots - Aundh has to be. Just Realised I seriously like Aundh. :) The Turkey Lasange was good but the stupid weater forgot to get the Christmas pudding. In a way its good we had our Christmas Cake to finish up :) hmmmm getting back to shasz place, we juz happened to miss a small encounter - actually a major accident with the truck. Hahahaaa "Luck Favours The Prepared Mind". And of course dance is always there when we meet up. Some memories are captured here.

Merry Xmas Cake ---- Me, Aby, Giri, Shah and Iri had it all ............................

Well danced with my Abhi too. BTW I just realised that she is an amazing Khatak dancer too. Mindblowing... I just love her ever more for that.
Here is cheerz to all of us..................

No comments: