Thursday, December 25, 2008

MSW Salsa Party - Dec 2008

Seriously I have been waiting for this for long. Being in CHD I had already missed couple of Salsa parties but luckily I had promised someone that I would be there. And that someone was really happy :) ...... So this party was at Post-91, KP (Koregaon Park and NOT Kalewadi Phata heheheeee). It was real guuuud and I did happen to dance a lot after long. Well after the party dinner was at Hotel Aroma and then night out at shash's place. And ofcourse we danced and had some more wine (left over from Iri's budday :) ) Hmmmm the best part was me doing the Rumba dance with Irisha which she does not remember at all + my the lap dance I did with Abhi. Pretty embarassing when I think, for which I know a video exists.
Here are some memories in pix.
The whole MSW group after the party ......

Okie the hot pic .. Was wondering to put this here or not.. Then I edited it to hide the ladies.

No comments: